12 Situations Where You Can Use Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues And Become A Legend
Amitabh Bachchan – a man who has entertained us, inspired us and awed us both on and off screen right from ‘Saat Hindustani’ to ‘Pink’. With his unparalleled style of acting and dialogue delivery, the movies he starred in have always been a treat to watch. And, with every movie, he has given us dialogues we can’t forget. Here’s 9 Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues that you need to use everyday.
We list down the best from Mr. Bachchan:
1. Either it’s your roommate giving your money back, or your mom throwing some money at you, you can never fail with this one.
2. There isn’t a Dad in this world, who knows of this dialogue and has not used it on his kids at least once.
3. When your best friend gets a job and starts giving big talks and gyaan and what not.
4. When someone complains about their 9-7 job.
5. The recent trend of beards and moustache is too mainstream for this one.
6. For all the people who have a crush on someone who is committed. Tag ’em.
7. When your sibling is trying to find who ate his share of food.
8. When you reach for class before your teacher.
9. When you are waiting in a queue at McDonalds.
10. When your friends force you to eat non veg food during Navratri.
11. When you are enjoying your own company in a coffee shop, and a loud friend comes and sits in front of you.
12. When your friends wife goes out of town.
Happy birthday, Mr. Amitabh Bachchan!
Original Article By Tabassum Ansari.
Liked what you saw on DailySocial?
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam