These 15 Psychological Facts Are Your Guide To Understand People Better!
The body language of an individual says a lot about people. The way their hands move as they talk, the movement of the eyes and their posture gives us a brief idea about what exactly could they be thinking about.
It is easier to communicate when we understand people around us. It not only makes them comfortable but it also helps us pick our words carefully depending on the individual that we are communicating with. It also helps us build a certain character sketch of the person and know traits about them which they’d never really share openly.
Here is a list of 15 facts that’ll help you know people around you better.
1) Women prefer men with deep husky voices as they seem more confident than aggressive.
2) People who give the best advice are the ones with the maximum number of problems!
3) People who are very smart and who tend to think very fast have the sloppiest handwriting.
4) The way in which an individual treats the restaurant staff reveals a lot about their character.
5) Men are not really funnier than women; they just don’t care if other people like their humor or not.
6) Good morning and Good night messages activate that part of the brain which is responsible for happiness!
7) Intelligent people have fewer friends than an average person. The more intelligent you are, the more selective you become.
8) Women who mostly have male friends tend to stay happier than women who are always surrounded by women.
9) Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
10) The happier we are, the less sleep we require.
11) Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relaxed and happy.
12) People who speak two languages change their personalities as they switch from one language to the other.
13) Traveling reduces the risk of heart attack and depression. It also boosts brain health.
14) Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%, and this marriage is more likely to last a lifetime.
15) People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.
Did you know that your body language could reveal so much about you? It is really important that you put up your best behavior in public and engage yourself in things that result in a healthier brain.
Do you know some facts about the human body language? Share them with us in the comment section!
Feature Image: Source
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam