India’s First Madame Tussauds Museum Looks Like The Desi Red Carpet Full Of Celebrities
You can finally meet your favourite celebrities (albeit in their wax avatar) as Madame Tussauds is finally coming to Delhi!
India is a country where the social fabric comprises of various threads but two things dominate – celebrities and traditions. We’ve already managed to keep up with our traditions but only a lucky few are able to meet the women and men they idolise. If you’re one of them, you need not worry anymore.
Madame Tussauds has come to Delhi to help you meet your favourite celebrities.
You can book your tickets here.
Here are a few wax statues that you can see at the Delhi exhibition.
1. The original flying sikh – Milkha Singh.
2. Ranbir Kapoor shows off his moves at Madame Tussauds.
3. The missile man of India – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
4. Kareena Kapoor looks like a royalty.
5. Katrina Kaif looks SO GOOD!
6. One of the most instrumental figures of our freedom struggle – Bhagat Singh
7. Anil Kapoor
8. The best and the second-best player in the world (in no particular order) – Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
9. Kapil Dev in his legendary bowling action.
10. Keep up with Kim Kardashian and stay fresh with Will Smith.
11. Mahatma Gandhi looks so realistic!
12. SACHIN! SACHIN!
13. Salman Khan riding a rickshaw.
14. Sonu Nigam has the most life-like statue here.
15. Tom Cruise cruising on his bike.
16. The fastest man alive – Usain Bolt.
17. Shreya Ghoshal looks stunning.
18. One of the biggest comedy stars in the country – Kapil Sharma.
19. Scarlette Johansson looks gorgeous.
20. Marykom seems ready to take on a new challenge.
21. Kate Winslet is a timeless beautry.
22. The star of the millenium – Amitabh Bachchan.
23. Hrithik Roshan is all his glory.
You can book your tickets now on BookMyShow. Book your tickets here.
All images have been sourced from News18. You can read their article here.
Liked what you saw on DailySocial?
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam