Jennifer Winget’s Instagram Account Is Your Perfect Style Book For Every Occasion
Jennifer Winget is known for her popular roles in television serials such as Dill Mill Gayye and Saraswatichandra. But she came back with a bang on the screen once again this time with the Sony Entertainment Television show Beyhadh. The show starring Kushal Tandon has become one of the most popular shows on the silver screen. However, going through Jennifer’s Instagram posts, it seems the actress has much more than just acting skills. From bodycon dresses, sweatpants and T-shirts to elegant suits and saris, the actor makes it a point to make her own fashion statement.
Not just on screen, Jennifer is pretty fashionable in real life, too. From lehengas to gowns, she can pull off any outfit with utmost ease and class. We stalked her Instagram and found the Beyhadhactress to be an absolute fashionista.
In fact, the actress recently won the HT TV’s Style Icon Of The Year award. So we compiled a list of her outfits and matched with the occasions you could pair it with and look like a classic diva!
1. The juttis that you could wear on daily basis!
2. The Work-Out clothes.
3. The office party look when you want to put minimal efforts and yet give a sophisticated feel!
4. Perfect for a Puja or small traditional party! Jennifer pulls off an ethnic full-length jacket with a casual top and jeans!
5. The one dress that you can wear to any occasion!
6. This orange jumpsuit is the perfect for an elegant dinner or a club night! Jen has accessorised it with a chunky neckpiece and blue pumps.
7. A casual work outfit which can be accessorised with a rose gold watch, a small neck piece and bold lipstick to go with it.
8. The wedding Lehenga!
9. Meeting friends and no time to dress up? Jennifer styles a casual blue tee with high-waisted boyfriend jeans and teams them up with blue pumps!
10. The sangeet outfit which is simple and yet elegant.
11. A satin night dress that is super comfy for her Goa scenes!
12. A Date night gown that is a perfect blend of bold and classy!
13. If you want to skip a gown, you can wear this bodycon, knee length, fiery red dress which is just perfect for a date or any office party.
14. Your beach wear is sorted.
15. A sunny day outfit for your upcoming vacations.
16. Dressing up for an interview? She has chosen a simple white top with a white pencil skirt and combined it with a white jacket.
17. This dress is perfect when you are having a girl sleepover!
18. This beautiful lengha can be worn on your siblings’ wedding or for your own engagement.
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam