Even Google Banned Asking These Job Interview Questions Because They Were Too Tricky!
Google is undoubtedly the most amazing company to work in the world. It has a sleeping pod, a game room, a gym, and so much awesomeness. Henceforth, getting a job in the company that literally rules the world, must be quite a task, isn’t it? Their lunch menu looks like this:
The Google office never disappoints with its Lunch menu pic.twitter.com/5GXEiOWLmf
— Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) April 3, 2017
“Google it” we have said it way too much, haven’t we? Well, it turns out that some questions asked at job interviews at Google needed to be answered only with its help. Cracking interviews is obviously not a cake walk but they banned the following questions knowing that the questions were way too tricky!
1. Why is the manhole round?
2. How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
3. How many times does a clock’s hand overlap?
4. A man pushed his car into a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
5. Explain database in a sentence to your 8-year-old nephew
6. How many golf balls can fit into a school bus?
7. You are a captain of a pirate ship and your crew gets to vote on how the gold is divided up. If fewer than half of the pirates agree with you, you die. How do you recommend apportioning the gold in such a way that you get a good share, but still survive?
Ummm, WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS? Well, Google It!
(H/T- Business Insider)
Liked what you saw on DailySocial?
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam