10 Ways In Which Your Dog Makes Your Life Better!
Dogs, *sigh* I wonder what good we humans did for God to bless us with these beautiful creatures! They are a living proof of utmost affection and unconditional love and they certainly have the power to make everything around us better.
A house with a dog is a house full of smiles and love and for all those people who don’t have one, you’d definitely want to change your mind and get a puppy home after reading this. They are just magical creatures who ensure that you never have a bad day in your life. They might not be able to talk but they express their love in the cutest ways possible and there is no way that your heart wouldn’t melt once you look into those beautiful sparkly eyes!
Here are 10 ways in which your dog makes your life better <3
1) You Always Have A Friend: As long as you have a dog, you’ll never be alone. You’ll always have the company of your furry friend when you smile or when you shed a tear.
2) Your Dog Helps You Remain In Shape: With a dog, comes a lot of responsibilities and taking them for a walk is a must. When you take your companion out for a walk, you end up working out too and hence the two of you remain fit and healthy!
3) You Always Have A Nap Time Pal: We love taking naps and so do dogs and nap time becomes ten times cuter when you have a cute furry pal next to you!
4) They Are Always Ready For Adventure: You’ll never run short of an adventure companion when you have a dog. They’re game for everything you plan to do and they do it with enthusiasm and love!
5) They Take Care Of Kids: If you have a dog, you’d know how much they love children and you can feel completely safe when you leave your kids with them. They are super affectionate and extremely caring when it comes to little kids!
6) Help You In Household Chores: Dogs are very helping and they make sure that they also give you a hand when it comes to taking care of the house and doing daily chores. From fetching the newspaper to closing fridge doors, they’ll do it all. Let’s not forget cleaning the floor by licking everything that they drop!
7) Share Different Foods With You: They’ll never hesitate when you need someone for food experimenting. If you’re daring enough to try that new ice cream, your dog will do it with you!
8) Not Very Demanding: Unlike other friends around us, dogs are the least demanding of all. They will patiently listen to you vent out your troubles and stay quiet as you talk. All they demand is love and sometimes when you can’t express it, they will always understand.
9) Their Smile Makes It Up For All The Mess They Make: Dogs can be a little goofy sometimes and create a lot of mess but the amount of love they have in their eyes, you just can’t seem to be mad at them for long. They always make it up to you with warm kisses and licks every time they mess up and it melts your heart like butter on the pan!
10) They Give The Best Kisses And Never Run Out Of Love: Their love can not be expressed in words and life becomes completely different with them around. Nothing is purer than your dog’s love for you.
Do you agree with me on all these points? Do you have more that must be added on the ‘I Love My Dog’ list? Share them with us in the comment section <3
If you have a Dog, go give that furry angel a hug and if not, please consider getting one!
Feature Image: Source
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam