ब.द.स.म. – 10 Of The Dumbest Lines From 50 Shades Of Grey Translated To Hindi
50 Shades Of Grey was a horrible, horrible book. The movie was a terrible, terrible movie. But nothing on God’s good earth is absolutely pointless, there are a few things that make this novel worth a read. Like the god awful lines that it became very famous for. With such literary gems like “I must be the colour of The Communist Manifesto”, the book became an international bestseller because humanity does this from time to time, just to fuck with you.
So how does one make this god awful thing tolerable – by translating the absolute worst bits of the books and movies to Hindi of course! Presenting 50 Shades of Grey as translated by Google.
Disclaimer: The translation has been kept literal for your enjoyment. So even though it may not be exactly what the character is implying, it should hopefully make you laugh.
1.Because there is nothing sexier than freezing poultry
2. Honestly, we have no clue what “दुशासी कोण” means, but Mr Grey knows just how to get there
3. No Mr Grey. We prefer our drawers “नितम्ब” free
4. Oh, thank God! Now maybe the book can end a little faster
5. Raymonds Would Turn Her On So Much…
6. Remember Johnson’s Baby Oil?
7. Ew… By the way, she’s talking about oysters
8. This is not the only times the word “Balls” shows up. Shocking.
9. It’s a plug, you put in your butt.
10. How to disappoint दादाजी 1.01
We’re still confused about what he did with that chicken though…
Congratulations! You will never want to have sex ever again.
Liked what you saw on DailySocial?
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam