15 WTF Bollywood Songs From The 90’s That Will Make You Laugh!
We have grown up listening to our favourite tracks from Bollywood movies. We used to hum along to the tunes of ‘Dil Toh Pagal Hai’, ‘Tujhe Dekha Toh’, ‘Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhen’ during Aantakshri. Whenever we listen to the songs nowadays, we crib at the vulgar lyrics that has been on trend but if you noticed that certain songs whose lyrics are so surprising, funny and seriously WTF were surprisingly from the 90’s!
We made a list of the songs whose lyrics will make you go WTF!
1. The song ‘Samose Mai Aaloo’ is from the movie ‘Mr. and Mrs Khiladi’ and since samosas now have a various alternative to the potato filling, we are guessing Mr Khiladi isn’t with Shaloo now.
2. Govinda’s ‘Meri pant bhi sexy’ should definitely be used in clothing advertisement. His moves are astonishing in sync with the lyrics.
3. Can anything be said for ‘Sarkai Lo Khatiya’, the song itself was a favourite for everyone and now read the lyrics!
4. Yeh ab sabki khaani hai joh phele hi song k roop mai jaa chuki hai. (Check, Petrol Bharo Jaldi Karo)
5. This song literally had my eyes popping out. You got to check out the video and wonder what just happened after the song ends. Rekha is seen seducing Akshay Kumar in the song ‘In the night, no control’
6. Are Bhai, who in the right mind would want to commit suicide because they are happy? This song although had pretty good beats, we wonder why the lyrics were even written.
7. This is the song when we are completely broke at the end of the month.
8. Another song which is truly made for those aunties whenever they see us coming home from parties or at late night
9. Nothing can be said about this one. Superman, take notes.
10. Those who have an andolan against ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’- What sort of torture is this?
11. Do you know the original version of the song is “Daalunga, Daalunga”? Umm, perhaps, this is why we have Censor Board now!
12. For anyone who wanted to pee but couldn’t find a public restroom. Bollywood has a song for you.
13. Let’s not say anything on this.
14. Pyaar Aur Bache Kurta Phadne k baad hi hote hai :p
15. Well, yes. This is every men’s morning anthem, I guess?
Do you remember more songs that make you go WTF with? Comment below and we will definitely add them to our list!
Design: Vinuta Mestry
Liked what you saw on DailySocial?
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam