10 Shocking Confessions By The Movie Theater Staff That Prove People Are The Worst!
Let’s face it movie theaters are just about the best places on earth. Those plush seats and the giant screen in front of you helps you escape reality in an instant. The thrill of sitting there and eating your popcorn while watching the story unravel on screen is unparalleled. But our experience as customers are good only because of the staff that works there.
The movie theater staff are responsible for keeping the premises clean, guiding us to the seats, maintain decorum in the screening and basically making sure no shady business like piracy or couples making out at the back happens. Their jobs get tougher when customers turn out to be jerks and are rude to them.
Here are some confessions shared by movie theater employees that will shock you, amuse you or make you really suspicious when you go for a movie next!
1.Clean up on Aisle 1!!
2. Rudeness has a new name, its called being an ass****!
3. The Germophobe in me has died a million deaths already!
4. Alteast they asked…
5. It’s a movie theater for heaven’s sake!
6. Someone needs to meet a shrink to sort out their anger issues, like ASAP!
7. This person got their priorities straight for sure!
8. This is what Satan’s spawn should look like!
9. Was it 50 shades darker this time?
10. This person was stoned, I think…
The next time you visit a movie theater, be nicer! You never know when you can use that good karma.
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam