14 Rare Facts And Unseen Pictures Of Aishwarya Rai That Speak For Her Unmatched Beauty
There is no denying the fact that God definitely had given some special touches to his art when he created Aishwarya Rai. The timeless beauty was indeed born beautiful and winning the Miss World in 1994 was just a formality for her. The world too has declared her as one of the most beautiful women ever born. The model turned actress has given her best in movies as well and there are no qualms about her annual looks at the Cannes that always make it to the headlines.
And hence a major throwback is so much needed to our former Miss World with these 10 amazing facts about our beauty queen with some rare and unseen pictures we bet you wouldn’t have seen before.
1. Casablanca, which stars Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart, is Aish’s all time favorite movie and if Bollywood ever thinks of a remake there are no guesses for the lead actress here.
2. Aishwarya is not a big fan of jewelry and loves to collect watches.
3. Britain released a limited edition of Barbie Dolls in 2005 inspired by Aishwarya, and the dolls got sold within minutes. Well, what did you expect?
Modeling Days With Amrita Arora
4. The first ad commercial that featured Aishwarya was for Camelin pencils when she was in 10th grade. But the commercials for Garden saries and Coca Cola actually brought her to limelight.
5. In 1992-93, Aishwarya shot the famous Pepsi Ad with Aamir Khan within one night during the Mumbai riots. The single line – “Hi, I’m Sanjana,” was more than enough to get the public eye on her!
6. In 1994, Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen both competed at the Miss India pageant. However, Sushmita Sen took home the Miss India crown while Aishwarya Rai came second ie the First Runner Up.
7. Aishwarya Rai was crowned the 1994 Miss World crown, while Sushmita Sen became Miss Universe in the same year.
8. She made her acting debut with the 1997 Tamil film Iruvar.
9. Before taking up modeling, Aishwarya actually had an interest in zoology. Thank God she didn’t!
With Nelson Mandela
10. Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands named their tulips after Aishwarya Rai.
11. Amongst all the co-stars she has worked with, Rajnikanth is her favorite.
12. There are more than 17000 websites that are dedicated to Aishwarya. According to IMDb, www.AishwaryaWorld.com is her official website.
With Oprah Winfrey
13. When Abhishek Bachchan proposed Aishwarya, he ditched the diamonds and popped the big question using the same ring that had been used in Guru.
14. Aishwarya rejected the lead role in the film ‘Raja Hindustani’ so that she could participate in the Miss India contest.
Well, all of these pictures show how Aishwarya has always been the most beautiful woman one would ever see. No doubt beauty is subjective, but this damsel is surely an exception!
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam