Travelling By Air? Give These Celebrity-Inspired Comfortably Stylish Outfits A Go!
Travelling is perhaps the most stressful part of a holiday. Or the most stressful part of any plan, really.
Remember Home Alone? Yeah.
The only thing that’s probably worse, I guess, is deciding your travel outfits.
To be able to successfully blend style with comfort and make it look effortless is no easy task. Luckily for us, we know some people who’ve got it figured down to the T – Our favorite celebs, of course.
After all, they do it all the time!
Look 1: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Camel Trench Coat: Zara, INR 8,999
- White Tank Top: Shop Clues, INR 149
- Dark-Wash Skinny Jeans: NNNOW, INR 1,575
- Pink Ballet Flats: Myntra, INR 599
Look 2: Deepika Padukone
- Flowy Floral Maxi Dress: Flipkart, INR 1,299
- Black Moto Jacket: Myntra, INR 2,240
- Black Quilted Sling: Jabong, INR 1,747
- Retro Shades: Amazon, INR 439
- Black Booties: Amazon, INR 3,500
Look 3: Kendall Jenner
- White Sweatshirt: Amazon, INR 843
- White Sweatpants: Amazon, INR 981
- White Sneakers: Ajio, INR 2,730
- Tan Tote: Mango, 2,990
- Aviators: Lenskart, INR 4,474
Look 4: Sonam Kapoor
- White Flowy Blouse: Tatacliq, INR 999
- Black Bell-Bottoms: Shopper’s Stop, INR 599
- Retro Oversized Sunglasses: Amazon. INR 1,549
- Tan Bucket Bag: Koovs, INR 1,600
Need more inspiration? We’ve got you covered!
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam